PS1290 DUAL OUTPUT 90 WATT INTELLIGENT DC-DC POWER REGULATOR
The PS1290 now includes an internal relay to control the ACPI interface for Logisys' PCs. No more soldering an external relay between the PS1290 and the PC!
12VDC to 12VDC In-Car Computing Power Supply Unit with Shut-Down Controller Very compact design measuring 4.6" x 3.25" x 1.75"
- 90 Watt Dual Output Regulator
- Main output of +12V @ 6.3 Amps
- Secondary output of +5V @ 3 Amps
- Survives Engine Cranking under full load over entire temperature range
- Includes sophisticated Startup/Shutdown Controller
- INCLUDES INTERNAL ACPI RELAY
- Includes sturdy aluminum chassis with variable speed fan suitable for car environment
- Field upgradable flash microprocessor
- Low battery monitor prevents drained battery, even during Standy/Sleep
- "Anti Thump" delayed remote control for audio amplifiers
- Remote "Pulse Start" from wireless device or car alarm/remote start system
- Over current protection on both outputs with graceful forced shutdown of main output
- Powers both your CarPC AND your screen or USB devices
- Full, safe support for Windows Standby mode including auto shutdown if PC fails to shutdown
- Over voltage surge suppression on battery input for protection of harsh automotive environment
- User replaceable fuse on battery input to protect your car from internal short circuits
- Very compact design measuring just 4.6" x 3.25" x 1.75" (L x W x H) or 117mm x 83mm x 45mm.
The PS1290 is a 90 watt intelligent DC-DC power regulator designed to provide safe, reliable power to today's newest CarPCs..
The PS1290 proivdes two outputs. The primary output is +12V and can provide up to 6.3 amps (75 Watts). The secondary output is +5V to power USB devices (such as the Audigy 2NX sound USB sound card) with up to 3 amps (15 Watts). The PS1290 can accept battery input as low as 7 volts under full load (90 watts) during cranking while providing a well-regulated output so that your CarPC does not crash.
The PS1290 includes all of the sophisticated features of its predecessors such as Startup/Shutdown controller, Pulse Start (remotely start the PS1290 with door locks, car alarm, or wireless device), and DelayON (prevents speaker "thump" during booting). The PS1290 fully and safely supports "Standby" mode and will automatically shut itself down (by detecting excess current drain) if the CarPC fails to properly go into Standby mode.